The Innovation Award rewards professionals for their ability to innovate and renew themselves in terms of their product offering.
The competition, organized in partnership with l'Éclaireur, bring together 8 categories :
- Hair cosmetics : hair dyes, products for waving, straightening and setting hair, hair cleaning products (lotions, powders, shampoos), hair care products (lotions, creams , oils) and styling products (lotions, lacquers, etc.)
- Body and face cosmetics : creams, emulsions, lotions, gels and oils for the skin, beauty masks, foundation, powders for make-up and for body hygiene, preparations for the bath and shower, sunscreen products, tanning products, anti-wrinkle products, shaving products, make-up and make-up removal products and products intended to be applied to the lips.
- Nails and eyelashes : nail care, gel, acrylic powder, semi-permanent gel, nailart, eyelash extension, eyelash enhancement.
- Furniture and layout : all furniture and layout solutions developed for salons and institutes.
- Equipment and accessories : all the equipment and accessories intended for hairdressing salons or beauty salons such as electrical equipment (hair dryers, straighteners, irons, etc.), brushes, accessories for cutting (scissors, razor ...), kits and carrying cases for tools, massage accessories, etc.
- Packing : all innovations that relate to the packaging of the product.
- Brand creation - Manufacturing : This category includes any brand creation that presents an innovation in the hairdressing and beauty sector.
- Digital : any digital service innovation such as applications, software, etc.
The winners will be revealed on the main stage of MCB by BS in the presence of personalities who count on the sector.
How to participate ?
You want to highlight your last innovations ?
To participate to the competition, download the registration form in this link